Terms & Conditions
- ISEIS reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions, prices, information and available contractual license terms featured on this website without prior notice. These conditions set out the entire agreement between ISEIS and you relating to your use of this website.
Copyrights and Limitations on Use
- All content in this Site, including site layout, design, images, programs, text and other information (collectively, the "Content") is the property of ISEIS and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- You may not copy, display, distribute, modify, publish, reproduce, store, transmit, create derivative works from, or sell or license all or any part of the Content, products or services obtained from this Site in any medium to anyone, except as otherwise expressly permitted under applicable law or as described in these Terms and Conditions or relevant license or subscriber agreement.
- You may print or download Content from the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. You may not engage in systematic retrieval of Content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without prior written permission from ISEIS.
- The Site may contain robot exclusion headers, and you agree that you will not use any robots, spiders, crawlers or other automated downloading programs or devices to access, search, index, monitor or copy any Content, including but not limited to harvesting other's postal or email addresses from the Site for purposes of sending unsolicited or unauthorized commercial material, is prohibited. Any questions about whether a particular use is authorized and any requests for permission to publish, reproduce, distribute, display or make derivative works from any Content should be directed to ISEIS Secretary General Office.
- You may not use the services on the Site to publish or distribute any information (including software or other content) which is illegal, which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, which is abusive, hateful, obscene, profane, pornographic, threatening or vulgar, which contains errors, viruses or other harmful components, or which is otherwise actionable at law. ISEIS may at any time exercise editorial control over the content of any information or material that is submitted or distributed through its facilities and/or services.
- You may not, without the approval of ISEIS, use the Site to publish or distribute any advertising, promotional material, or solicitation to other users of the Site to use any goods or services. For example (but without limitation), you may not use the Site to conduct any business, to solicit the performance of any activity that is prohibited by law, or to solicit other users to become subscribers of other information services. Similarly, you may not use the Site to download and redistribute public information or shareware for personal gain or use the facilities and/or services to distribute multiple copies of public domain information or shareware.
- All trademarks appearing on this Site are the property of their respective owners.
Links to Other Sites
- The Site may contain hyperlinks to other sites or resources that are provided solely for your convenience. ISEIS is not responsible for the availability of external sites or resources linked to the Site, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. Transactions that occur between you and any third party are strictly between you and the third party and are not the responsibility of ISEIS.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- Neither ISEIS, its affiliates, nor any third-party content providers or licensors makes any warranty whatsoever, including without limitation, that the operation of the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free; that defects will be corrected; that this Site, including the server that makes it available, is free of viruses or other harmful components; as to the results that may be obtained from use of the Content or other materials on the Site; or as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, availability, suitability, quality, non-infringement or operation of any Content, product or service provided on or accessible from the Site.
- THIS SITE AND ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR ACCESSIBLE FROM THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), ALL OF WHICH ISEIS DISCLAIMS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
Limitation of Liability
- To the extent permissible under applicable laws, no responsibility is assumed for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any ideas, instructions, methods, products or procedures contained in the Site. If the Content contained on this site contains medical or health sciences information, it is intended for professional use within the medical field. No suggested test or procedure should be carried out unless, in the reader's judgment, its risk is justified. Because of rapid advances in the medical sciences, we recommend that the independent verification of diagnoses and drug dosages should be made. Discussions, views, and recommendations as to medical procedures, products, choice of drugs, and drug dosages are the responsibility of the authors.
- NEITHER ISEIS NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY, CAUSED IN WHOLE OR PART BY ITS NEGLIGENCE OR CONTINGENCIES BEYOND ITS CONTROL IN PROCURING, COMPILING, INTERPRETING, REPORTING OR DELIVERING INFORMATION THROUGH THE SITE. IN NO EVENT WILL ISEIS, ITS AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE ON SUCH INFORMATION. ISEIS AND ITS AFFILIATES AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES) EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- ISEIS neither endorses nor takes responsibility for any products, goods or services offered by outside vendors through our services or advertised on our system.
- ISEIS endeavors to provide service twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week and to maintain saved information. However, due to technical failures, acts of God or routine maintenance, availability may be limited and/or information may be lost. ISEIS shall not be liable for lost information or non-availability of the services.
- You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold ISEIS, its directors, officers, subsidiaries, and affiliates harmless from and against any and all liability, losses, damages and costs, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees, arising from your use of the Site or Content.
Governing Law and Venue
- This Agreement, your use of this Website and its Content, and all matters relating thereto are governed solely by the laws of the Province of Saskatchewan, Canada and the federal laws of Canada, excluding any rules of private international law or the conflict of laws which would lead to the application of any other laws. Any dispute between ISEIS and you arising from or relating to the Site or its Content or this Agreement or any matters relating thereto shall be resolved before the Courts of the Province of Saskatchewan, Canada, and you hereby irrevocably submit to the original and exclusive jurisdiction of those Courts in respect of any such dispute.
- If you have any questions or comments regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us.
- Last revised: January 2005